Monday, April 3, 2017

Slow Food Saturday

I'm back! So I was thinking about how I can try to keep this blog up. Life is super busy, but I need my creative outlet back. So I thought I would start with atleast one weekly blog commitment and while I am at it why not make it something that comes easy for me. Cooking is definitely something that I love to do in my free time, for my job,  basically all the time. So slow food Saturday it is. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to link up your slow food goodness in the comments. FYI, the reason this was not posted on Saturday is because I had major technical difficulties. Wow it is almost impossible to do a new post with pictures through a smart phone. Anyway, on to the food...











Just some banana nut muffins, cleaning of some shrimp for a future meal, and some stuffed shells with garlic bread of course. What did you make?
Yasmin


No comments:

Post a Comment